We are perfectly sure that there is no equipment, from the electrical, household or electronic instruments being transferred overseas, by air or sea country to another without a packing tool made of polystyrene, which gives ideal protection to these instruments. The packing material from the polystyrene is manufactured through the molding process with a density ranging between 24kgm/m3 and 35 kg/m3, and in all forms, all sizes in a malleable way.
The packing materials are characterized by:
• Lightweight which reduces transportation cost.
• Anti-shocks which protects all instruments during transportation.
• It doesn’t loose its shape or insulation by ageing.
• Special molding forms to suit each instrument according to its size and volume.
• It can be easily transferred and installed which saves time and efforts.